PCDC Annual Report 20112011-12-12
The Procurement Capacity Development Centre has published its annual report for 2011. The report highlights achievements from 2011 and looks forward towards 2012.
The main achievements of PCDC in 2011:
- Expanded the knowledge content and global reach of the PCDC online knowledge repository.
- Collaborated with OECD DAC Procurement Task Force to publish A Practical Guide to Transforming Procurement Systems for the High Level Forum in Busan.
- Developed and designed a web-based application ('App') for procurement capacity development.
- Successfully launched the on line Procurement Capacity Development Discussion Forum with over 40 active topics during 2011.
- Delivered on demand-driven country support on procurement capacity development issues.
- Integrated procurement capacity development into sectors as well as with other priority government functions.
- Participated actively in global public procurement policy discussions and forums with a focus on capacity development and knowledge management.
Click here to download the annual report.