Call for paper proposals - IPPC62013-08-01
The 6th International Public Procurement Conference will take place in Dublin, Ireland from 14-16 August 2014.
The call for paper proposals/abstracts is now open. IPPC6 welcomes papers that will focus on public procurement from a theoretical, empirical, practical and institutional perspective. The conference in Dublin will be taking papers that are competitive, working and practitioner oriented. It is also proposed that there will be an opportunity for poster presentations in each stream. Deadline for submission of proposals is 2 September 2013.
Suggested streams of focus (this is not an all-inclusive list) will include:
- Public Procurement Policy
- Public Procurement as a Social/Economic Tool
- Lessons Learned
- Public Procurement and Transparency / Accountability
- Economics of Public Procurement
- Innovation and Public Procurement
- Small Business and Public Procurement
- Defence Procurement
- Sustainability and Public Procurement
- Public Procurement Governance
Click here for more information.